If you followed this site or my various social channels over the past week or so, you might recall that I went down to Baltimore to visit a family member. And while in town:
- I stopped by Edgar Allan Poe’s grave. (https://joyofviolentmovement.com/photography-westminster-hall-and-burying-ground-baltimore-md-4-29-22/)
- I had some great food. (https://joyofviolentmovement.com/photography-baltimore-food/)
- Checked out some of Baltimore’s most Instagrammable sites. (https://joyofviolentmovement.com/photography-the-bromo-seltzer-arts-tower-baltimore-md-4-29-22/ and https://joyofviolentmovement.com/photography-graffiti-alley-baltimore-md/)
- I covered a show at Ottobar (more on that later. I’ve been furiously editing a bunch of photos.)
- I took a pictures of some gorgeous murals I stumbled across while in town. (https://joyofviolentmovement.com/photography-bon-secours-community-works-baltimore-md-4-29-22/ and https://joyofviolentmovement.com/photography-jeff-huntingtons-here-there-be-a-dragon-baltimore-md/)
If you really know me, one of the major highlights — besides seeing my family member — was spending time at the Guinness Open Gate Brewery, just outside of town.
Honestly, there’s nothing better than a pint of Guinness outside on a glorious spring afternoon and spending time with loved ones.