Last weekend, I went down to Philly for a brief weekend stop, which included covering Kiwi Jr. with Weird Nightmare and Gladie at Johnny Brenda’s. I arrived in town Saturday afternoon and had a very busy weekend that included stops at:
- Race Street and Cherry Street Pier
- Franklin Square for Philly’s annual Chinese Lantern Festival
- The Tattooed Mom on South Street
- Some glorious murals and artwork across town
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- And of course, some fantastic food because — well, food is pretty damn important.
But the main part of the trip was the show. Photos as always are below.